Traveling the World in 90 Minutes

I was in charge of the Primary Christmas activity for our ward this year. I love Christmas so I thought it would be a lot of fun. It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do for it. I finally came to Christmas Around the World. We had Denmark, Austria and Mexico and ended in the USA (not so much around the world, but 3 countries is all 90 minutes could handle).

They made paper pointsettas, paper weaving hearts and played a game where you unwrap a candy bar with a fork and a knife if you roll a one on the die. They had Mexican cookies, Demark butter jam print cookies and Black Forest Cherry cupcakes. They ended with candy canes and watching The Nativity video put out by the church.

The presidency dressed up as flight attendants (including myself) and we gave each of the kids their "carry on" luggage which consisted of a bag with handles, their passport (to be stamped in each country) and their ticket. They also had tags on their bags to write their name and stickers inside to decorate it.

I think it was a big success. Everyone seemed pleased and enjoyed themselves. We had great people helping us out! YEAH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts