Attitude of Gratitude
I thought I'd write a few things that I am thankful for:
My funny husband. He always knows how to make me smile.
My toothy grinned daughter who is so excited that she is taking her first steps. She feels all grown up.
My sensitive Luke, he loves to smile with me.
My Zack, who has a sense of humor that is more developed that most adults I know.
My Trevor, who is a gentleman and a good friend.
My wonderful neighbors
My cute little home, which although is not the ideal "entertaining" home...it's cozy and is ours.
My amazing friends, who keep me engaged in interesting topics of conversation and well as spiritual growth.
My parents, who ALWAYS think of their children first...no matter what the cost may be to them.
My country, that allows me to worship the way I choose.
My Savior, that has given me all of the above.
With an attitude of gratitude,
Lisa
My funny husband. He always knows how to make me smile.
My toothy grinned daughter who is so excited that she is taking her first steps. She feels all grown up.
My sensitive Luke, he loves to smile with me.
My Zack, who has a sense of humor that is more developed that most adults I know.
My Trevor, who is a gentleman and a good friend.
My wonderful neighbors
My cute little home, which although is not the ideal "entertaining" home...it's cozy and is ours.
My amazing friends, who keep me engaged in interesting topics of conversation and well as spiritual growth.
My parents, who ALWAYS think of their children first...no matter what the cost may be to them.
My country, that allows me to worship the way I choose.
My Savior, that has given me all of the above.
With an attitude of gratitude,
Lisa

Comments
Post a Comment