Changing My Questions...

So day three of the "challenge" is working out alright. I've done everything everyday so far (yeah!). My toughest challenge has actually been drinking all that water. I drink other things, but that much water...eek. BUT I am doing it. 30 minutes of exercise can also be hard. Not necessarily hard to do, but hard to find the time to do it!
My little Miss Madeline is getting so big. Her little personality is showing through. She has such a toothy grin now. She is also starting to get to the "clingy" phase. Uh oh. Zack was so excited to tell me that FOUR of his classic books took place in France. I love that kid. Today, Luke ate about 10 pieces of Halloween candy...I was in bed too long. And finally, Trevor learned about consequences today...but I think he's taking it like a man. Good job, Trev. Love you lots.
Today was also Kevin's birthday...the BIG 4-0! He's taking it rather well! We went out to dinner and had a nice time shopping for a new racquetball set. He is a loving husband. He tries hard every day.
Finally, I've been reading this book called "Change Your Questions, Change Your Life." Rene gave it to me for my birthday. It's been interesting. It really has brought the DEBT problem to the forefront of my mind. I have had my goal this week as handling my finances. I think I've done a good job so far. Payday is Friday so we'll see how it goes then.
With fingers crossed,
Lisa

Comments
Post a Comment